We have several avenues of community service that we do on a regular basis and we are always availble to meet needs that arise. In addition to our regular service commitments, we have guest speakers from local non-profit organizations that are doing good work to help others and when we can assist with a monetary donation, we do!
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for Key West High School students the last week of each month.
- Ringing of the bells for the Salvation Army.
- Selling pumpkins for the Marc House Pumpkin Patch.
- Walking and raising funds for the annual Suicide Prevention Walk.
- Kids Come First - regular sock contributors.
- Toys for Tots collection.
- Hosted United Way Stuff the Bus event to collect funds for school supplies.